(Western Australia Only)
We are super excited to introduce our In Person children’s singing program (formerly FaceSing) for ages 7 to 12.
Our In Person programs are inclusive, supportive, dynamic classes which will boost your child’s confidence. They will come out of class grinning from ear to ear singing the songs that got stuck in
their head today!
Your child will connect to the music at a deeper level and love having an input into the songs we sing. They’ll experience learning our special vocal tricks and be able to use them in any songs they sing.
And we always include a game or two to strengthen the connections betwen the students.
- St Brigid’s Parish Hall, Bridgetown, WA
- Other locations TBC
- Weekly In Person class
- Complimentary weekly Online session
- Access to website Member’s Portal
- Performances (if applicable) in the local area
What Happens In Class
- Connection time – quick chat about our week
- Physical warm up – some stretches, dance moves, body activators
- Vocal warm up – a fun song, tongue twisters, part songs, technique training
- Song focus – learning of new songs or looking at parts to learn in current ones
- Game time – a parachute game or other rhythm and confidence finding games
My 7yo loves to sing, dance and to hear music and Choirs4Kids provides a fantastic foundation for a life long love of music.
I find it hard to leave her with people I don’t know but you make it very easy for me to do that.
You are very trustworthy.
Bridgetown Term 3
19 July – 24 September
Please note our prices are per term and are pro-rata if you join part way through the term