Payment for all our programs is made via our website.
Ongoing subscription payments can be arranged (Stripe) with prior agreement.
Subscription payments – Stripe
It is your responsibility to make sure that your payment card is valid for your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at the end of the current month (no refunds given for missed sessions).
- You consent to Choirs4kids initiating a payment or a series of payments on your behalf
- You consent to monthly payments, until cancelled by yourself
We offer a trial program, currently a 7 day pass, where you are welcome to trial our online sessions.
We therefore give no refund for the monthly payment due to change of mind, lack of attendance, illness or other. Our sessions are recorded and posted in our member’s portal for your child to catch up if they miss the session and for your child’s general enjoyment and continuation of learning.
In Person Programs
We offer a trial session for just $5 which gives you an opportunity to attend our classes. You will then receive a discount off our term cost and a free pass for a friend!
We also offer a full refund (of any un-used classes) if you or your child are not happy with our service during the first 3 weeks of initial sign up.
Participants may cancel their registration without penalty up until 7 days prior to the event. Cancellations received less than 7 days before an event will incur a 30% administration fee. Cancellations received less than 24 hours before an event will not be eligible for a refund.
You, the parent or guardian, agree that by being part of these ONLINE sessions:
- your child must not use the ‘chat feature’ or room inappropriately
- if they disrespect our ‘room rules’ they will be excluded from the room for a period of time
- your child has permission to use a computer/laptop/ipad/phone for this call
- your child has a clear, safe space to sing and dance along
- the family pets are away and safe
- your child is not eating or drinking during the lesson, this is a choking hazard and not something that would usually happen during an ‘in-person’ class.
- there are no cables or furniture that your child may trip on
- you give permission for them to talk to other Choirs4kids singers and me online
- no part of our product may be recorded or shared with others
- your child must not visit other websites, or be on their phone/other devices during our lesson
- you will keep Zoom updated and check for updates monthly
I, Sue Ross, will be running these lessons with your child, and I agree that:
- I will be professional at all times
- I will inform you of anything to do with your child’s health and well being if they have concerns whilst we are online
- I will be my most positive self every time we meet
- I will record the online lesson for you to watch after class and this lesson will NOT be available to the public
Yours and your child’s data and images are only for the sole purpose of the online lesson
We do not take responsibility for any damage to property in your home whilst participating in our lessons
We do not take responsibility for any injury whilst this lesson takes place online in your home
In Person and Workshops
We reserve the right to exclude students from classes at our own discretion.
Full disclosure of medical conditions and/or behavioural concerns MUST be provided during enrolment.
Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
It is EXPECTED that parents drop off AND pick up their child from the classroom each week. No student is permitted to leave the room without a parent, or pre-arranged guardian.
Parents / Guardians are welcome to watch the class for the first week, however after that we ask that you wait outside the room as we find the students settle more quickly and maintain focus without distractions.
Families may be invited to watch a class at the end of each term to enjoy listening to what we have learnt.
Students are expected to be well in order to attend In Person Classes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the room if we feel the child is unwell.
In the event of the teacher being unwell, students are welcome to attend an Online session as a catch up. Alternatively, if this is not suitable classes will be carried over to the following term.
Covid guidelines must be adhered to, with parents signing in – eg: if staying for first class.
Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform us of any existing injuries or medical condition.
Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings.
For Online sessions, students are expected to have access to a safe, clear area in their home.
We can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings in your home or in our classes.
Our liability is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
If whilst in our care at Choirs4kids, your child becomes unwell, we will contact you by phone as soon as we are able.
If there is an emergency situation which calls for the need of medical professionals including Ambulance, then Choirs4kids reserves the right to call and act upon this accordingly.
Please note – you will be expected to cover any costs incurred as a result of this emergency, including ambulance charges.